Wednesday 9 February 2011

do you know what, im a different fucking shape to you. im fucking different, so dont you dare fucking tell me im doing something wrong. cos im fucking not, im just living.
to YOU - im trying to fucking help you, and i know you're ill and therefore cannot connect with what i am saying. but give me a fucking break. im trying my fucking best. io may look fat to you, but my head is in the same place, so for the love of god give. me a fucking break!
and to YOU - what the fuck is up with you? you tell me to eat and get better and stop being so selfish and whatever, whilst you slip under the radar and get away with being a fucking dick eating practically nothing/. why the fuck are you doing this to me? oh, you're too tired to come out? i wonder why the FUCK that is, it'll be cos you had half a piece of fucking bread for lunch. YOU ARE NOT FULL FROM AN APPLE. stop being a cunt. please. its making me feel fucking shit about myself. get yer fucking act together mate.

i may be bad but im perfectly good. sex in the air, i dont care i love the smell of it. sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me]]


ARGHHHH FUCK YOU AND YOU AND YOUU YOU FUCKING CUNTTTTTTTTTTTTS

No comments:

Post a Comment