Wednesday 12 January 2011

They all leave me in the end

I feel as though I should apoligize already for that dramatic title; it's very adolescent - feeling sorry for myself type thing.. but if you don't like it, to be honest, you can close this blog right now & fuck off:)
Sophie has gone back to university, Sarah and Lis go tomorrow, and Susie goes on Friday. They are my best friends; my true best friends - who have stayed with me through everything, when others abandoned me when I fucked up my life and body..
I hate them all being so far away; I'm stuck hereeee with the boyyyssss hahah. Still I love my Dad, and Charles is alright I suppose.

You've probably guessed by now that this is not a formal blog at all, because I do formal writing like poetry & shit in my notebook. It's not just that I'm really bad at writing. Sophie recoiled in horror when she saw I hadn't put a capital letter at the beginning of my sentence in the previous post haha. Hello Sophieeeeeee you're probably reading this. wooop.
Oh yeah, and last night I felt really lonely & depressed & wanted to kill myself. BUT I DIDN'T. hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment